Last Updated on: July 30, 2022
- Name of Office: Majuli Electrical Sub-Division.
- Year of establishment: 1984
- Total number of Villages under Majuli Electrical Sub-Division: 176 (Revenue Villages: 139; NC Villages: 37) including Luhit Khabolu area.
- Total number electrified villages under Majuli Electrical Sub-Division: 176 (including Luhit Khabolu area.)
- Percentage of electrified villages: 100 %
- Number of villages electrified under DDUGJY: 49 Nos.
- Number of villages electrified under Saubhagya: 90 Nos.
- Total number of consumers benefitted under DDUGJY: 4105 Nos. Households.
- Total number of consumers benefitted under Saubhagya: 7905 Nos. Households.
For 24x7 uninterrupted power supply to Majuli District
- 1. Construction of a new 33/11 KV Sub-Station at Nayabazaar under AIIB Scheme is to be started from end of July, 2022.
- 2. Proposed another 33/11 KV Sub-Station at Goal Gaon for providing quality power supply at Namoni Majuli area.
- 3. Renovation of existing RS Joist pole mounted both 11 KV and LT line.
- 4. Augmentation of DTR.
- 5. For quality power supply, reduction of line losses and minimization of interruption of power new proposal for HVDS Sub-Stations has been submitted under HVDS Scheme.